Supervisor: Ashley Wilson
Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company is seeking a highly-motivated individual committed to an actuarial career to join us as an Actuarial Analyst. This individual should have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others. The individual should be able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Compile overall rate level indications and rate filings with supervision
- Extract and analyze various exposure and loss data
- Prepare reserving analysis with supervision
- Communicate with state offices to work on common projects
- Prepare, validate and report statistical data for various internal and external requirements
- 0 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have the ability to handle multiple top priorities accurately and in a timely manner and the ability to change priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Passed at least one actuarial exam and committed to gaining credentials through the CAS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D.
Contact Human Resources
at 1800 E. County Line Road Ridgeland,
or email resume to
or fax resume to 601-899-4536.
Job posted 2/20/2017.
Currently, there are no other open positions available.
Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company ("the Company") is an
equal opportunity employer and maintains a policy of
with employees and applicants for employment. The Company will not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, marital status or any basis prohibited by State or