Rate Testing Analyst
Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company (Home Office) is seeking a Rate Testing Analyst in the Actuary Department. The individual in this position will perform all aspects of rate testing for multiple lines of insurance, under direct supervision. This individual should have strong written and verbal communication skill; excellent organizational skills and possesses strong technical skills.
- Develops test scenarios for multiple lines of business.
- Use Excel to test rate accuracy.
- Identify errors in rate development and work closely with rate developer(s) to resolve issues.
- Monitor known issues to ensure resolutions are achieved to supervisor’s satisfaction.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in property and casualty insurance, including expertise with insurance products.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Insurance, MIS, IT or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D.
Contact Human Resources
at 1800 E. County Line Road Ridgeland,
or email resume to
or fax resume to 601-899-4536.
Job posted 1/2/2018.
Currently, there are no other open positions available.
Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company ("the Company") is an
equal opportunity employer and maintains a policy of
with employees and applicants for employment. The Company will not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, marital status or any basis prohibited by State or